Estonia is covered with 50 percent of forest and it has islands more than 2000, It is loacted in Northern Europe. Its neighbour country is Latvia and Russia. Estonia is democrated by Parliament, Chief of state is the president, head of government is the prime minister. Standard of living is very high there.
Study in Estonia for Indian Students
Courses are availabe in cheapest cost and Colleges offer scholarships to the students. If Indian students want to Estonia then they should have Temporary residence permit for studying. It is mainly a lowland country. It is recognized as a leader in e-government. Students can afford thier living easily.
Benefits of study in Estonia
There are lot of activities and events for spending free time. Because of greenery it gives healthy enviorment to the students. This country is completly connected digitally thats why all the works to be done faster then other countries like registrations and transactions.
There are many scholarships and tuition-free programmes available, especially at the Master’s level.
Best Course in Estonia
1. MSc in e-Governance Technologies and Services
2. Master of Arts in Social Sciences Agri-Food Business Management
3. Master in Smart Mobility Data Science and Analytics (MSc)
4. MA in Contemporary Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
List of Universities & Colleges in Estonia
1. University of Tartu
2. Estonian Business School
3. Tallinn University of Technology
4. Estonian Entrepreneurship University Of Applied Sciences (EUAS)
5. EIT Digital Master School
5. Estonian University of Life Sciences