Kyrgyzstan is located in Central Asia and bordered by Kazakhstan. The official language, Kyrgyz, is closely related to the other Turkic languages. Its major population is Muslims. If Indian students wish to study MBBS then Kyrgyzstan is the cheap and best MBBS in abroad.
Study in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students
MBBS degree courses are NMC approved in Kyrgyzstan and it is more economical for students who want to study in abroad. Weather is almost similar to India so it is very comfortable for Indian Students.
Asian Medical University
Duration of Course: 5 Years
Tuition Fees per Year: 3200 USD
Hostel Fees per Year: 425 USD
Benefits of study in Kyrgyzstan
Students can take direct admissions in Kyrgyzstan’s Universities. There medical universities are globally recognized. MCI coaching is available in Kyrgyzstan for the students and hostels are completely safe. The standard of leaving is high at an affordable cost in the country.
Best Course in Kyrgyzstan
- ECONOMY, Master
- Master, Agronomy
- CHINESE STUDIES, International Economic Relations
- MA in Economic Governance and Development
- Commerce, Master 6. Organization and traffic safety, Technology of the transport process, master’s degree 7. Technical systems in agribusiness, Agroengineering, Master’s Degree 8. Business Management, Master
List of Universities & Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
- Osh State Medical University
Jalal-Abad State University
- International School of Medicine
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Asian Medical Institute
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Asian Medical University Duration of Course : 5 Years Tuition Fees Per Year : 3200 USD Hostel Fees Per Year : 425 USD Contact us for Admission : +918437885111