Study in UK
The United Kingdom includes the island of Great Britain, the northeastern part of the island of Ireland, and many smaller islands. United Kingdom is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, with the North Sea to the east, the English Channel to the south and the Celtic Sea to the southwest, giving it the 12th-longest coastline in the world. The total area of the United Kingdom is 94,000 square miles
How to apply for UK Study Visa
- You can apply their visa from their home through us.
- Send us the documents along with the other required details all of which you will find the form above for assessment.
- After assessment of your documents and checking the eligibility we help you to find the suitable course according to your interest.
- We will contact you after the assessment of your documents and will begin the filing process.
There are plenty of courses to choose from in UK but the most common ones that most people opt for are-
- Business Studies
You can also get courses different from these based on your interest.
Requirement for UK Study Visa
These are some requirements which are necessary for filing visa.
- Apostile and HRD
- Gap Justification (if any)
- Embassy fees to be paid by the applicant.
- Funds are important ( Only 1 year college fees + Living cost for one year to be shown)
Elegibility Criteria for Admission
Following are some eligibility criteria points which are very important for UK Study Visa.
- IELTS– If applicant has done graduation, he/she can directly can take admission. If applicant is going for under graduate or post graduate course, he/she needs at least 6 bands in all modules.
- Without IELTS- If candidate hasn’t cleared IELTS exam, he can still take admission but initially in a foundation course of 1 year. After that admission in preferred course can be processed.
Benefits of Studying in UK
There are a plentiful benefits of Studying in UK.
- With or without IELTS- As mentioned above, candidate can apply for visa for both possibilities. If he/she has done IELTS or not they can still apply either ways.
- University and Colleges both options are available to choose from.
- If a mother with a baby wishes to apply, she can take her baby along while studying there.
- Study and Work together- Students can study and work together at the same time. They are allowed a legal limit of 20 hours of work per week.
- After completing studies, Students can apply for their legal work permit.
- 3-4 years of gap is acceptable but with proper justification.
- Intake from August to November- Candidates can apply from August till November anywhere between and the intake time is scheduled right after completion of graduation in India.
- No offer letter fees- Colleges with which we have tie-ups usually don’t require offer letter fees.