DENTAL LAB TECHNICIAN
Education : Diploma in Dental Technology
Experience : 2+ Years
Salary : 280 OMR
Duties and Responsibilities –
- Replaces partial or total loss of natural teeth by constructing partial or full dentures (metal and non-metal).
- Restores natural teeth by fabricating crowns and bridges.
- Corrects dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removable appliances.
- Constructs prostheses by following the dentist’s prescription; making models of the mouth and teeth from impressions of the patient’s mouth taken by the dentist.
- Building-up wax replicas of part or all of the mouth and/or teeth on the model.
- Encasing the wax in a mould material and melting away the wax; replacing the wax with plastic, metal, or ceramic materials to make the replacement appliance.
- Polishing and finishing the appliance prior to its being placed in the patient’s mouth by the dentist.
- Maintain forms, reports, logs, and records as needed.
- Assist the Dentist in mixing of fillings etc. and hold the suction pipe.
- Look after the patient appointments and schedule.
- Maintain Clean and Tidiness of dental department according to the MOH guidelines.
- Guiding and observing housekeeping staff in dental.
- Other miscellaneous works related to dental lab and/or as suggested by doctors.
|Job Category||Foreign/Overseas Jobs|